Mary Regan
Mary Regan asked:

Okay I *loved* DoW--awesome book, but I HATED book2, SoN--suddenly Diana became so wishy-washy and Matthew became a jerk (I *know* he's back in the 16th c but really should he be that butt-headed??!) and it *so* slow. Didn't finish it. So tell me, convince me: should I read Book3--BoL? Is it worth it? Anybody else out there super disappointed in Book2? Finished Book2 and was glad that they did because it got better?

To answer questions about The Book of Life, please sign up.
Lievebloem The second book definetly has a very different feel to it then the other books. Although the first book is my favourite, I do really like the last book because it ends the whole "secret magical book" story. It also give a lot of explanations. But also feels unfinished, and isn't so satisfing. So the first one is the best, then the second is very diffrent, although i didn't really mind. But then you have to switch back again, and not be completly satisfied with the story...
KellyAnn Clark Maybe you should try listening to it, while you do other activities. I found it very enjoyable.
Image for The Book of Life
by Deborah Harkness (Goodreads Author)