Victoria Bryan

Is this book better or worse than The kite runner?

To answer questions about A Thousand Splendid Suns, please sign up.
Izida In the beggining I thought The Kite Runner was better, but from p. 205+ I decided the opposite. So I think this one is better.
Kat Worthing Personally, The Kite Runner was my favourite out of the two, as it had an amazing story line and it really touched me. Of course, in saying that, so did A Thousand Splendid Suns. Both stories I absolutely love, and you should definitely read them. Your question is a matter of opinion. Please do read it though.
:-)
Shan it is a cpycat of the frist, but diffrent characters,all males the first, all female the second.
Aušrinė I liked "A Thousand Splendid Suns" better than "The Kite Runner". "The Kite Runner" made me almost cry in the end. On the other hand, this one didn't. But I had very strong feelings all throughout the book.
Image for A Thousand Splendid Suns
by Khaled Hosseini (Goodreads Author)