A Goodreads user asked Stephanie Kusiak:

do you have a sequel planned? what's your publishing schedule like. will it be a rewrite of another of your stories or will the sequel come next. (obviously skewed question)

Stephanie Kusiak I have a sequel planned for Loved and Lost. The current working title is 'Parity'. I'm not sure when it will be out, but it isn't the next book...I think we all (myself included) need to breathe a little and have some fun before diving back into something heavy. Not everything I write is drama, so I think the next book will be a warm and fuzzy...and I think my readers need that. I know I do. :)

My publishing schedule is very much dependent upon when I'm happy with the work. My goal is to get out a book every 6 months, but that's only if the quality is there. I refuse to put out sholck for the sake of a timeline. That cheats you, me and the genre of lesfic.

There is a good chance I will rewrite previous works...what was available for public consumption was all rough draft material, which will sit aside for a while before I pick it back up. In the meantime, I'll be working on other new stories.