6th HCIS
6th HCIS asked:

What is the whole book about?

To answer questions about Goodbye Stranger, please sign up.
October Rose I give a little synopsis at the beginning of my review. If you’re looking for a one-word theme I would say identity.
Anisha_book_lover "Bridge is an accident survivor who's wondering why she's still alive. Emily has new curves and an almost-boyfriend who wants a certain kind of picture. Tabitha sees through everybody's games—or so she tells the world. The three girls are best friends with one rule: No fighting. Can it get them through seventh grade?
This year everything is different for Sherm Russo as he gets to know Bridge Barsamian. What does it mean to fall for a girl—as a friend?
On Valentine's Day, an unnamed high school girl struggles with a betrayal. How long can she hide in plain sight?"

You'll have to read it to find out the rest!
Image for Goodbye Stranger