Zeke
Zeke asked:

do you think this should be a series?

To answer questions about Dangerous, please sign up.
Eliza YES!!!! I do think that is should be a series. I am one of the few that LOVE this book and I really hope that Shannon Hale has another book in this series!
Frances Appleton Oh no. Please no.
Erin Beckwith I think it would be really cool if there were a series that take place within the universe of this book, similar to the books of Bayern. I'd love to read a couple more books with brand new characters that get involved in more sci-fi drama, cross paths with Howell and Maisie, maybe cross paths with Wilder. A book with Luther as the main character would be really cool.
Allison Kerynn Allen I loved this book and would read every one if there were more books it was actually one of the few books I have enjoyed
marlee hunter Yes, I want it to continue because I love Maisie and Wilder!
Ashley Yeah, actually. Not that there should be more books, but that the book itself should have been separated into a series with more detail. *SPOILER*
For example, she could have made the beginning the first book, ending whenever the nanorobots enter the fireteam and Wilder. That would have made the book a better read for me. I really don't see why this wasn't created as a series, but instead mashed up into one hot mess of a book with a good plot but little detail and a lack of thought processes and emotions (at least, to me). This book REALLY ticked me off. It should be separated into a series and republished.
Manisha Definitely. There are so many possibilities for next books!!!! It would be amazing! Like the series by Marie Lu, the young elites... this is quite similar to it, but if this had more books in the series.... THIS ONE WOULD BE AMAZINNGGGG!
Olivia Sarine YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bernadette Lamb Personally, I didn't enjoy this book nearly as much as I thought I would. If there is ever a sequel, I don't think I'll read it...which is unfortunate, because I love all of Shannon Hale's other books. I just really, really dislike Wilder as a character and don't think I could enjoy reading another book with him in it.

My qualms aside, I also don't think that there's a lot to go off of for a sequel or any amount of additional books. Despite my personal dislike for it, Shannon did wrap everything up fairly neatly in the end, and I don't think there needs to be anything added to the story--even if you really enjoyed it.

Hope my response was helpful! :)
Kaitlyn Yes!! This should TOTALLY be a series!!!
kate ♡ yes. i didn't love this one, but if she kept going with the ending... that would be SO GOOD
Jade yessssssssss!! For sure! I want another one of these books because they are so good!
Image for Dangerous
by Shannon Hale (Goodreads Author)