Kiya Arnold
Kiya Arnold asked:

Is this a young adult book? Wanting to read it but it but not if it is childish...

To answer questions about Serena, please sign up.
Brandi Price The writing style is suited for young adults because the characters are underdeveloped and it lacks strong themes or ideas. It is action oriented. There is mild sexual imagery throughout the book. It is not great writing like you find in the classics. It is probably your run of the mill contemporary novel. Not outstanding or challenging.
Annie NO, not even close, it's very adult.
Cathy I guess I'm confused about the level of young adult (I'd consider that mid teens to mid twenties) which it would certainly be appropriate for (on up to adult ages. Anyone care to enlighten me of the proper ages ranges vs. title?
toddler?
child?
preteen?
teen?
young adult?
adult?
Susan Definitely not young adult, although high school students might enjoy it.
Brianna Crall In no way is this remotely close to childish, it's the polar opposite.
Jan Morris Not a young adult book.
Image for Serena
by Ron Rash (Goodreads Author)