Sharon Paavola
Sharon Paavola asked Guy S. Stanton III:

What book of yours would you suggest to a new reader?

Guy S. Stanton III Hmmmm......I'd have to say Agent with a History. I think it's perhaps one of my most engaging books from the very start and the action never lets up so to speak. I think the natural inclination upon completion of it is, "I wish it was longer than 59,000 words". The good thing is that there are still five more books in the series, which the leading couple in Book 1 continuing to play parts in and throughout the series.

Another reason that this book I think for me is a good introduction to a new reader of my works is that it encapsulates my style, which is fast paced action blended with a good deal of history as well as the nitty gritty aspects of life coupled with a strong Christian foundational message that inspires. I try for that blend in all of my books, but I think I achieved it really well in this book. Some other books of mine that I think came out really well in that perspective would be A Warrior's Journey(Book 2 of The Warrior Kind), Agent in the Dark(Book 4 of The Agents for Good), and Agent finds a Warrior(Book 6 of The Agents for Good).

Thanks for asking your question Sharon and I hope you have a great Fall season!

Sincerely,
Guy III