What is your personal opinion about Raffin and Bann's relationship?

To answer questions about Graceling, please sign up.
SabrinaJaleesa I'm totally shipping them! I wish they'd had a bigger role in the books. It might have improved the story. I couldn't really bring myself to care about Katso and Po, but I loved Raffin and Bann from the moment they were mentioned.
Eve I love Raffin. So. Dang. Much.
To be honest I thought he and Katsa were kind of deserving of each other, but I don't know. I didn't really ship his with Bann, but I can see where you're coming from. :)
I really wish that Cashore would maybe do a follow up from Raffin's point of view of how he hit it off with someone else, blue hair and all.
Lindsey Kookaby I think that Kristin Cashore should have made a book after the series that was mainly based on how Raffin made it off with someone else after Katsa said she didn't care for him.
Image for Graceling