Grzegorz
Grzegorz asked:

I've read version that contained 28 pages. Was it full version, or I've read only some excerpt?

To answer questions about Existentialism is a Humanism, please sign up.
Paolo In my edition, the first 20 pages were an introduction and the last 23 pages contain a discussion between Sartre and some of the questioners that challenged some points in Sartre's exposition. The actual content of Existentialism & Humanism (Sartre's lecture) spanned some 45 pages in relatively large print. So it could be that you have read an excerpt, or maybe the print in your edition was small enough to reduce 45 pages to 28.
Roisin Methuen paperback have a 70 page edition which has an introduction, the actual text, plus the discussion which contains question and answers. There might be more up-to-date editions of this.
Image for Existentialism is a Humanism