Kelly Brigid ♡

Should I read this? I know, I know, it's sad that I'm 13 and haven't read it yet. I've never really been into the whole sorcery and magic stuff. Is this truly worth reading?

Lila I think you should give it a try. When I read it in third grade, I was hooked. Seriously, I read HP 5 till 3 am. It's just that good. If you don't like it....well at least you tried.
Iulia That was precisely why I refused to read the book at first. I mean sure, I can take a good fantasy book, but it's not my cup of tea. The thing about HP is that it is more about the characters and the plot, and less about magic than you would expect it. As is also the Percy Jackson series. It's called low fantasy genre. Google it a bit and then decide if you're gonna read it. I would say go for it because it's about soo much more than magic. It's a really great comfort read. :)
Julie Well, I'm really big on fantasy books(lord of the rings; percy jackson, etc) but I truly believe that this series is one that anyone can find a common ground on. The multiple aspects of the books are bound to catch someone's eye.
Avaminn F'nett Try if, but if you don't like the magic stuff, stop.
Julia Oh for crying out loud! If you want to read it, read it. If you don't want to read it, don't. You're over thinking it.
If you're looking for your next book to read, then it's not a bad choice (doesn't mean you'll like it, but we have to take those risks). If you have other books that you know you want to read, then read those first.
Kalina YES!YES!YES!
It is. The best book series ever. And there's actually lots of humor in it. At least you should try it!
Image for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone