Help please! This book sounds very familiar to Fallen by Lauren Kate- which I loved! Can anyone tell me more about the book and if I'm going to enjoy it as much as I did Fallen? I love fantasy stuff like this and romance as well so this book sounds really great to me, however I don't want to feel as if I'm reading Fallen all over again? x

To answer questions about Unearthly, please sign up.
Skylar It has a lot of differences from fallen, I just finished reading the book myself and loved it. It does include romance and fantasy. Just it is not fallen.
Cat It definitely has its differences from Fallen, but I don't think it was a "billion times better" in my opinion.I stopped reading the Unearthly series after the 2nd book because I just didn't like who the protagonist was going to end up with in the 3rd book (Yes, I read spoilers but it didn't matter to me because I can still read a spoiled book as long as I like it)
However, give Unearthly a try. The book wasn't bad, it just wasn't my type I guess.
Image for Unearthly
by Cynthia Hand (Goodreads Author)