Patrik Criss
Patrik Criss asked:

I thought the books was really good at some points and it was ok at others if you have read the other 3 books and the percy jackson series you will be kind of upset when you get to a certain part of the book but other than that it was a great book

To answer questions about The House of Hades, please sign up.
Bethany I agree with you all........... I actually can't think of anything else too say other that the books are AMAZING!
Meghna Kiran It was nice. Too good for words. But the lost hero was the most boring of all. Even that was not too bad.
Matthew Are you aware this is the Q&A section, and not the review section? And I read all the books, I didn't really get upset about any part? I was fine with the "Nico revelation," nor did I have an issue with the other plot twists.
Image for The House of Hades
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)