Ken Wayne
Ken Wayne asked Karen Davison:

Hi Karen, I'm using your quote “Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever” and will credit you on my website under construction. (FlyingTails.com, YouTube FlyingTails) ? I'm a journalist (KRON 4 TV San Francisco) and pilot and do stories on animal rescues in California. I look forward to reading your books. Ken Wayne kenwayne2@gmail.com

Karen Davison Hi Ken,
Many thanks for your message. Although I am often credited for the quote, I actually didn't write it! I have tried to find the original source, but have been unable to pin it down. I'm sure that who ever did write it, will be more than happy for it to be used in the context of animal rescue. I wish you every success with your venture, we can't have enough people spreading the word about animal rescue. All the best, Karen