Sam
Sam asked:

Is it possible for the instructions in this book to work, in this day and age, without subscribing to some of the more flakey dated principles around telepathy?

Kathleen I don't these principles are "dated" and I'm not sure what you're referring to by "telepathy."
It's a book about getting out of your own way, and letting your brain--the most powerful supercomputer on the planet--come up with solutions. Einstein himself said that Imagination was more important than intelligence; probably because he "received" many of his solutions while daydreaming as well as experimentation.
You can call it whatever you want, but I think dismissing it as "telepathy" doesn't do justice.
Eduard LOL well said "telepathy" yes this farce of nonsense that simpletons subscribe to amazes me. If that were the case EVERYONE would win the powerball by "wishing it so" and b/c you wrote it down 3x per day like this charlatan told you how you make $.
Dr Ranjan Yes... possible.
Be Passionate for your Vision. Prepare a Dream Chart.
Do what you Love.
Meditate on Breath.
Image for Think and Grow Rich