Julie R
Julie R asked:

I'm reading this book now and watch her show. I believe in life after death and want to believe in her gift but I'm also very leary of being "sucked in" by all of it because it almost sounds too good to be possible. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Stephanie Julie - I picked up the book cause I watch her show and wanted to know more about her because she claims on the show that she is a devote catholic. I was disappointed to find out that she believes in reincarnation. A lot of what she reveals in the book is not mentioned on the show at all. I think it would discourage a "christian" crowd from watching the show. I am torn cause I really think she is a good person and does what she does because she wants to help people. Perhaps that is part of the deception - only to make money. hmmm
Corinne I'm a Christian and therefore I believe what the Bible has to say about life after death. I don't watch Theresa's show but recently found out, while visiting out of state, that two Catholic relatives are really into it. I was floored, to say the least, and decided, since Theresa claims to be a Catholic, to go ahead read this book. Man oh man! Theresa is truly deceived.

Theresa sounds like a good person, and I think she believes she's dealing with good spirits but I believe she's in fact dealing with demonic spirits masquerading as good spirits or the spirits of people that have passed on.

I'm not a Catholic but I looked up what the Catholic church's stance is on mediums and it outright condemns them; as does the Bible. I'm amazed really that Theresa claims to still have any ties with the Catholic church. So much of what she writes about in her book flies in the face of Christianity.
Image for There's More to Life Than This