Jose Portillo
Jose Portillo asked:

Who else thinks this will be epic and amazing! For God's sake, I can't wait! What do you think will be better: Legend or this?

To answer questions about The Young Elites, please sign up.
Bri I liked this better than Legend just because of how original it was. Legend was very good, but I think Marie Lu outdid herself with The Young Elites! I really liked the POVs and how I never really figured out who was truly evil.
Jose Portillo I've still got to read this but, Chianna, even though I haven't read it I was expecting a darker book and you proved my suspicions. By the summary and cover you can tell. But it does sound completely different. Legend is a sci-fi dystopian and this one sounds more like a fantasy. Still think I might like it.
Chianna Li It is completely epic! I loved the legend trilogy, in fact Legend is one of my favorite books, but this book might become one of my favorites because I love the fairly sinister narrator and plot. This book has a very different feel to Legend, but it is still amazing.
Jay I read both and I think they are about equal. I enjoyed tis more though, because I read it very quickly and was exactly in the mood for a book like that.
Image for The Young Elites
by Marie Lu (Goodreads Author)