Poppy
Poppy asked:

I'm 14 years old. Is this book suitable for me?

To answer questions about The Storybook of Legends, please sign up.
PATRICIA AYEMOBA Well, that's for you to decide. If you feel it fits you, then it's suitable for you. That's that.
Rush the nerd I'm also 14, and I love these books, because even though they are fluffy and adorable and kind of stupid, they're also really fun to read.
Of course, that might just be me.
A Secret well.... its font is small so that's good for you age group and it has and awesome storyline about raven queen the daughter of the evil queen who's very VERY evil and went off her story book and destroyed wonderland, sleeping beauty, and so SO many other stories. also read THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL its good ,too.
Cass Yes! It's a good story line about the freedom to make the choices of who you want to be and not what others expect you to be. The "fairy-tale slang" made me laugh as it's pretty clever.
Jasmine Yes. It is very girly, but fun and witty as well. The book is full of "fairy-tale slang" that young girls would use if they lived in a fairy tale kingdom. (Like "hexcellent" and "hexting" on their "MirrorPhones"). It's a fun story about trying to find your own destiny in a world that's already labeled you as "bad" or "good."
Image for The Storybook of Legends
by Shannon Hale (Goodreads Author)