Stephen
Stephen asked:

Was anyone else bothered by the way that Spencer was assigned an ASL interpreter and forced to sit in the back row? I know several ASL interpreters. I've met them at film festivals and other events in the D.C. Area. Whenever they attend they usually sign from down in front and no one complains about their "being too distracting" This just rang false in this novel.

To answer questions about Aaron, please sign up.
Grantos I wasn't exactly bothered by it but I did find it extremely odd as Spencer's main form of communication is sign language and lip reading. I thought that maybe they would have put him at the front and to the side, out of the way so no other students should be distracted and also insures that Spencer can choose whether or not he wanted to read lips or read sign.
Image for Aaron
by J.P. Barnaby (Goodreads Author)