Alayna
Alayna asked:

Is this a good book to read ? I have the opportunity to buy one book (my family doesn't have much money) and I want it to be a good one.

To answer questions about The Summer I Turned Pretty, please sign up.
Ey Abellana Yes it is a great book but if you have a chance to buy only but 1 I don't think you should go for this because this is a trilogy and the 2nd and 3rd books will hunt you. I have stand alone books that I can recommend though, just visit my profile. All the best and happy reading :)
Lauren L it depends on your taste in books but I personally loved it if you like summer love/crushes contemporary (sorry if I spelled that wrong) im pretty sure you wont put it down I read the whole series in 3 days its about 275 pages long and I love this book
Image for The Summer I Turned Pretty
by Jenny Han (Goodreads Author)