Mya
Mya asked:

Is this Katy on the front cover? Or is it Dee?

To answer questions about Onyx, please sign up.
Malwina Garrett I think it's Katy because she's got obsidian necklace and she's holding Deamon's hand. She looks nothing like Katy I imagined. She's supposed to be more curvy with round hips and bigger bust. Her hair is supposed to be much lighter, light brown not black and Katy never wears make up. She is more of a nerdy chick and the model here is certainly not. It's a bad model choice for this series.
Rachel I think it must be Katy, but it doesn't look at all how I pictured her.
Ivett None ! It's not Katy or Dee. She is just a model.Maybe Ash ?!?!
Maria Polito its katy. because why would dee be all over her brother like that? and the obsedian shes the only one with the obsedian necklace
Kaitlyn Krupp ash has blonde hair though i beieve it's Dee since they both look alike
Tatiana Now that I think about it, I had the idea Katye had a larger bust, but I don't think the woman in the Cover is Dee, so it must be her.
Kay J It'sprobably katy
Gabriela It is Katy because that was the dress she wore to the party (The one when she went with Blake)
Sophia most probably Katy!
Image for Onyx
by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads Author)