Tiarne Blackenchinese

Apparently this is the last book but I don't believe that, he's talking about a 10th, and I was all g-ed up ready to cry over losing my bby Sita and then it just stops. Someone please tell me this definitely isn't the last one.

To answer questions about Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil, please sign up.
Jenn It's not the last one, don't worry. Christopher Pike says that he is working on the next book.
If you checked out his post on Facebook page, he says that "I know S&S advertised that “The Sacred Veil: Thirst 5” would be the last of Sita’s books but I never planned it that way. There will be one last Thirst book and it will be the best one. Sita’s father will return and be a point of view character. And someone else very important to Sita will also return -- a person I’ll keep secret for now. Plus John will finally play his main role. John, Matt, Sita’s father -- all three of these characters will be crucial to the last book."
Image for Thirst No. 5