Darrel
Darrel asked:

What religious ideas did you get from your childhood and how have you over come them? Whether Mormon, Muslim, Baptist or Catholic, even Buddhist, almost everyone has been infected with ideas that have no relationship to how we really function as sexual creatures. Of course, the Mormons think they know the "right" way to be sexual and it does not match what Catholics believe, or what Muslims think about sex.

Annmariee I was raised Baptist, and that came with preconcieved ideas of what I SHOULD want for my life (a subservient marriage, a husband to lead me and guide me, children to indoctrinate into the faithful life, boring, lousy sex, cooking and cleaning, etc). Almost none of it was correct or natural for me, but who doesn't want to be "normal"? This book was a game-changer for me. I am just not interested in anything that doesn't interest me, and not feeling shame about it either. Freedom. Read this: You will be surprised how very infected you are by your culture.
Image for Sex & God
by Darrel Ray (Goodreads Author)