Fiona N
Fiona N asked:

Is this book exiting and or captivating?

Melodie I absolutely LOVE it, one of my favorite books. Sadly I have seen some people dislike it so it is really an even chance that you personally will like it. All people have their own kind of book and their own favorites
J.D.Staton This is a book that is so very unexpected, you can't begin to imagine all the places it will take you, between the covers! It's a completely original fantasy, portrays individuals living with blindness in a totally unrealistic manner (which I truly hope all of the book's readers will realize, so as not to perpetuate unreasonable stereotypes of those living with visual impairments), and is far more creative than most young adult stories. So, relax and enjoy a very WILD RIDE to places you could have NEVER imagined, without this author's spectacular (in)sights! Enjoy!
Tiarnee Not sure, all I know is that it is an incredible book!
Kimberlie Trueblood There is definitely some suspense in this book! I believe the genre is fantasy, but it involves a boy who is trying to save some people from an evil king, and in so doing he encounters many dangers.
Image for Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes
by Jonathan Auxier (Goodreads Author)