TL
TL asked:

How gory/disturbing is this?

To answer questions about I Hunt Killers, please sign up.
Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell You'll want to become a vegetarian for a week.
Leah I wouldn't describe it as especially gory. It focuses more on the mental/psychological aspect of being a killer than on the physical.
comfort I am finding it more scary in what the father has done to the son's mind
Drew Quite a bit, but the second book grossed me out a lot more. There's lots of blood, descriptions of dead/mutilated bodies, pretty detailed references to rape and body parts, etc. It's an excellent book, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has a weak stomach.
Bethany It's a little gory but not as gory as some things I have read. It's really more of the mind set that is a little offsetting. You really get to see what it is like to think like a serial killer.
Isabelle Benton I love this book and the ones following it but yeah what Drew Cernava was saying if you don't have a strong stomach for this stuff then if you ask for a recommendation that is somewhat similar to this book but is more descriptive then "Lock Down:Escape From Furnace" is definitely not for you. I could barely finish the book because of all of the intense suspense and descriptive language.
Image for I Hunt Killers
by Barry Lyga (Goodreads Author)