Terryann Lato
Terryann Lato asked:

I do not really have a question, just comments. This was an outstanding book, just like all of Follett's other books I have read. Long, but excellent reading. Has he written a bad book?

To answer questions about Edge of Eternity, please sign up.
Katherine I think so. I thought "Hammer of Eden" was so bad it was amusing. I have a hard time believing the same author wrote that laughable piece and the historical fiction trilogies.
Lacey Carrigan Interesting question. I have read everything the man has written except Triple. Out of all his books I agree with the other poster who said "Night Over Water" wasn't too good. A really quirky Follett book is "Hammer of Eden." It's not only quirky for him, it's a quirky book, period.
A Man Called Ove Frankly, i thought Night over water was horrible. Also, i thought Follett's thrillers were mediocre/decent. Love his historical fiction though.
Image for Edge of Eternity
by Ken Follett (Goodreads Author)