Nancy Kudler
Nancy Kudler asked:

To answer questions about The Perfume Collector, please sign up.
Latarsha I came here looking for an answer to the same question! It would seem that on a second printing of this book that the typo (and a few others) would have been corrected. Unless, as a commenter below said, maybe Eva was so concerned about discretion that she made the appointment with the attorney under Madame Hiver's name. That seems odd though considering the real Madame Hiver is indeed alive. If this is a typo, what a huge one to make.
Bobbi
Carmel
Benedetta Campanelli
Linda This was a typo in my opinion. She is first referred to as Madame Hiver but for the rest of the chapter she is Madame D'Orsey. There is no explanation in the test for why there is a name change. I belive they caught the error when they did the recording so it's Madame D'Orsey in the audio version.
cdf4206gmail.com
Kirsten
Andrea This question is 4 years old at the time of my comment. I'm surprised that by December 2018, this correction still hasn't been made on the epub version of this book so maybe it is not an error?
Bloodorange Definitely an error. In my translation the lawyer addresses her as Madame D'Orsey.
Image for The Perfume Collector
by Kathleen Tessaro (Goodreads Author)