Delaine
Delaine asked:

hi i am half way through and still waiting ........... maybe the book is all hype? a victim of too many reviews by big name reviewer's ? waiting and reading patiently .... hurry and pick up.....or, i will be one "gone girl" & put this ebook away & start something more "thrilling ". so far :not happy. thanks & here's hoping :)

To answer questions about Gone Girl, please sign up.
Rebekah Reads I only got into the book around halfway, then got super into it, and then I felt like it just ended suddenly. I don't know how I feel about it.
Ashleigh It took me a few attempts to start Gone Girl. I just finished it the other night. I was about halfway through when I felt like I was still waiting for what all the hype was about. Then suddenly I got hooked. It's definitely not a faced paced book.
Jackie Wieczorek I wouldn't say the book is "all hype" but, I wouldn't call it fast paced. This isn't a book about action. It's about reaction. It is also about a person's psychology. I don't see a date on this question so perhaps you have already read it or have put it away. If you have put it away I would suggest giving it another try. I don't remember reading a book quite like this one! :)
Delaine Hi Emily & Ashleigh,
I read it through & just not for me .lol

BUT , now reading the Storyteller By Jodi P & boy , this book is AMAZING!

Happy Weekend & thanks
D :)
Image for Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn (Goodreads Author)