I liked this book however was concerned about the authors lack of knowledge about New Zealand - I'm born and bred. Slight spoiler: She talks about Wellington town houses and villas. We don't have these. Also uses terminology like green horn. Never heard this before in New Zealand. Even more concerned she actually lives in NZ.

To answer questions about Forever Dreams, please sign up.
Abby I have lived in Wellington and there are plenty of villas! I lived in a 1910 villa in Kelburn myself. Also, there are modern townhouses, depending which area you're in.
Kathryn I can guarantee this author does not live very far away from Wellington. About 40 min by car! I did a google search of Wellington and found villas and townhouses! Maybe you are thinking of them slightly differently. I have also heard of and used greenhorn so ....
Image for Forever Dreams
by Leeanna Morgan (Goodreads Author)