Céline :)
Céline :) asked:

Is this book ever really going to come out? It's been years since the previous book...

To answer questions about Tiger's Dream, please sign up.
Blaze Last year, a novella of the series, Tiger's Promise, came out. But in my opinion, I'd rather wait for an amazing book than have a rushed, disappointing book to end the series. It takes a lot to write a story, let alone a book, and there's often more to it than you think. I understand the thrill of wanting it out, I really do, but we all have to try and be patient, haha!
Vio Linist Yeah, I emailed the author. She said this is going to talk about Ren and Kelsey's future together. Idk but I'm really excited for this book.
Candy Hartley-reibold my daughter is waiting for this book also ..she said she heard there was going to be a movie
Zaraw there is a 5 book
Amanda Its going to be published this year I think. It needs to hurry up! Lol
Rose Zarcani Yeah, it just came out March in 2018. It was really worth the wait.
Hot Mess Sommelière ~ Caro Colleen Houck had to write the 3 books of the Reawakaned series first, but Tiger's Dream now has a cover and a publication date slated for 2018!!!
Janine Diaz On her Facebook page, she states that she is finished writing Tiger's Dream and it's coming out 2018. *fingers-crossed*
Sidney All I know is that it has yet to be written
Zachary Flye When I met her after Tiger's Destiny came out someone asked about this book and she said that while it was coming out eventually, that she was going to take a break for a bit, focus on launching her new series, then come back to Tiger's Dream so I'm assuming it will probably come out sometime after Reawakened comes out, and though even though it says so on the page, I wouldn't expect it to come out until next year.
Sunaholy I know. She takes forever!
Image for Tiger's Dream
by Colleen Houck (Goodreads Author)