Ricardo
Ricardo asked:

is kelsey still as annoying as she was in tiger's curse? that's the only thing that makes me not want to follow with the series. so... does she change in this book?

To answer questions about Tiger's Quest, please sign up.
Smoking Squirrel she only gets more and more sociopathic as the series goes on. Luckily(??) she's not alone in that regard so you'll have an entire cast of cold blooded psychopathic killers by the end of the series. Happy fun times for everyone :D
Va Nawwwwww she was kinda annoying but, truth be told. It's all preference. If you're truly into the book, even the annoyance of Kelsey isn't enough to stop you from reading the series. <3 <3 <3
Sarah Ogle I feel like this book gives you more depth on Kelsey and her motivations, she also rises a level in badass- so even though she doesn’t mature much, the reader’s perspective on her changes. ;)
Cady
Karina Timonichev
Yogesh Jain Even worse actually and the most of all the author killed our Indian Culture. She is luck that she is not an Indian else she would be making lots of rounds in court for her mentioning of " Durga liking Kishan"
Beth Doyle I began this book having enjoyed the first book - though Kelsey is a typical 18 year old idiot. In this book the heroines internal conflict over the two brother's was tiresome to me and the sexually demanding brother was disturbing to the point that it eclipsed the interesting story of the quest theme.
I am stopping now and not continuing the series, this was too disappointing and felt too bubble-gum to me. Listening to it I was struck by the contradictions in the character of the heroine and the sexual messages this might convey to younger female (and male) readers about the basic respect of sexual boundaries between people.
Perhaps I am reacting strongly to it, but I am disappointed and unable to continue even though I would like to hear the quest resolution, that is the good part, sigh.
Zara Khan No she doesn't change much .but the story is much better than the first one.so.....if you can ignore her stupidity then I guess you can give this book a shot.
Image for Tiger's Quest
by Colleen Houck (Goodreads Author)