Torok Amalia
Torok Amalia asked Laurell K. Hamilton:

Hi Laurell, I am from Romania (Homeland of Dracula :)) ). Lots of fans here,too. My question is: will Anita have a baby someday? I know her life is not suitable for a baby, but I can totally see Nathaniel and Micah as wonderfull fathers and the thought of Jean Claude changing a nappy is hilarious (every time I imagine that I colapse in a fit of giggles). Thank you for answering our questions.

Laurell K. Hamilton Honestly, I don't know. As a writer I'm hoping she doesn't have a baby, because it would complicate my job, but it's not my life and choice really, it's hers. My vote is, no. I know Merry's babies made, A Shiver of Light, much more complicated to plot and write. It's hard to go adventuring with newborns.