Goodreads asked Chris Bent:

Chris Bent As I was writing 1-800-I-AM-UNHAPPY Volume 1, then Volume 2, I kept being drawn to the woman's unique aloneness and responsibility.

I joke about men doing this, and the challenges of their roles. But it became more apparent that their calling to be the protector was being more and more abdicated.

Women are being more and more abandoned. Being a single parent becomes the accepted category to talk about... but it has become twice as tough. So the notion of For-Women-Only, FWO, became important. As I wrote to it, I learned more and became more humbled by your responsibilities. Hopefully my books will help reinforce the importance of values and give you some tools or stories to share.

Each chapter is unique. Each chapter is short.

Parables for today. Camouflaged, and often funny, while being dead serious.

I hope you enjoy it.