Samantha
Samantha asked:

Hi I really want to read this book!! Is it any good?

To answer questions about Sisters, please sign up.
Lauren Yes! This book was funny, and the way the author writes is very easy to follow. This book pretty much explains the relationship between sisters, I can relate to this book because I have a sister!
Smile Everyday Yup!!! It's really good and it's kind of funny because they keep on fighting every time!!! Also you can borrow it in any library I borrowed in FOSTER LIBRARY!
Dad
Eva Gemeinhart yes!it is very good!read it!!!!!!!!!
Ada this book is a good book if you want to read it.I got sister at our town library.
Tina Amazing book and I recommend it to all kids. I feel like everybody that has a sibling can relate to this book.
Emma yes!!!! I love everything about it.
Julie yes it is an amazing book worth everything
Jamie Yes it’s awesome it’s about to sisters and there baby brother Will.
Chloe Gallagher i would recomend this book to everyone
Madee V. defenetly specyacular
Lily Distaffen yes, it's great.
Ava •°✧• IT IS AMAZING!!! As Lauren said, it pretty much defines the relationship of sisters. I can relate also becuase I do indeed (sigh) have a little sister.
Tessa YAS QUEEN YAS QUEEN
Nataelee Yes it's the best I loved it!!
Kellie would you want to join my book club
#J.F.F club
Dina Yes! It's a delightful, fun book and I personally loved it!
Hannah If you have a sister (doesn't matter about the age), you can totally relate. Well, most can. It was funny, well told, and well drawn. It is a graphic novel.
Becky Yes, you should totally read it! It is super short yet sweet, and tells a great story. Personally though, I liked Smile better.
GraceR Yes this book is really good she also has a book name smile while this book is going on her mom has a baby and she has a baby sister now you will find out her life with a baby
Claire This is the best book I have ever read in my whole life, the series that are made by Raina Telgemeier are awesome!!!
Lolade It's good, but it's my least favorite of her works. Drama will always be #1 for me, closely followed by Smile. Give it a shot though, you may fall in love!
Leah Goebler I have a nice sister
Anna Cook Extremely! I was able to read the book literately in one day :) If you love art, and have a younger--or older--sister, this book will remind you of your relationship with her. It defiantly did to me.
Jordyn Benedict This book is great! It's all about the relationship between two sisters and how even though they can fight a lot, they both truly love each other. This is a must-read!!
Madison Yes! This is a really good book!
ashleigh forcier It's an amazing book! Read it!
Allison It's a great book! I would recommend it to anyone who has/is a sister/sibling!
IrisOfRainbowgale yes!!!! this book is sooooo good!!!!!!!!! ;)
Harmony Corrales I don't know I wan to read it too so I d know.
Jon Back yea my daughter got it from the book order and she likes it
Image for Sisters
by Raina Telgemeier (Goodreads Author)