Nancie
Nancie asked:

Has anyone tried this young/new adult series? I am hooked in a reread cycle. I love them. Let me know your opinions. I am starting to wonder what's going on with me I never reread anything!

To answer questions about Introductions, please sign up.
Zee Codizar I feel the same way! I just finished the eight book (the latest one to be published) and I can't wait for the ninth installment. I really love how Sang's character evolved and how the boys are very protective of her and love her like she's supposed to be loved!
Donna I am addicted to these also. I am about to start book #5 --have not read this far yet. I hate to think I have to wait 5 months for the next one.
Melissa These books are addictive. I absolutely love reading about the guys. I find myself always wandering back to these books
Jessicaboofsizemore I am about to re-read all 10 books again for the 5th time. I get it, I don't re-read either, there is something about these character that are so addicting.
Image for Introductions
by C.L. Stone (Goodreads Author)