Roshanak
Roshanak asked:

i like sherlock holmes so much. and i finally found a complete book of it that includes all the stories. which novel is the best? i like the hound of baskervilles.

To answer questions about The Complete Sherlock Holmes, please sign up.
Brian King A Study in Scarlet was awesome because you never saw it coming!
Christine Anne Jane Ahm... actually me too. For me, the best novel is hound of the baskervilles :)
Ravenclaw24 I don’t know, I love them all
Andie N The Red-Headed League is shorter, but still good.
Ashwini Mali The Hounds of Baskerville! Indeed, a real page turner, unputdownable ;)
Andy Hound of Baskervilles, or A Study in Scarlet.
Marco Antonio Pinto Being a Sherlokian I have several stories, but 3 always get my top list:
The Final Problem, The Adventure of the Empty House and The Hound of the Baskervilles. In that order, to me, they are the perfect Holmes Trilogy.
Amir Hossein Khodakarami بنظرم روی همون ترتیب اصلی برو جلو اول داستان ها بلند رو بخون بعد برو داستان کوتاه ها.
Ric As for the four novels, I haven't yet read The Hound of the Baskervilles and The Valley of Fear but A Study in Scarlet is also by far my favorite. For the stories, among my favorites are: The Engineer's thumb, Copper Beeches, Yellow Face, Gloria Scott, and Greek Interpreter — I have many other favorites and there are stories that I also haven't read but these are the ones that excited me the most.
Rory My personal favourite is Hound of the Baskervilles, A Study in Scarlet comes in at a close second, then The Valley of Fear and The Sign of the Four.
Natasha Gilbert So far the Hounds of Baskervilles... but I'll let you know if it changes :)
Madhawa Gunasekara Can you guys please recommend me the best Sherlock Holmes book?
Will Hoover The Hound of the Baskervilles is obviously one of the strongest tales in the series, but for me, Doyle's surprisingly engrossing backstory material in A Study in Scarlet and The Valley of Fear are nothing short of truly remarkable. In particular, it is simply amazing how the author presents the immediate solution to the mystery at the end of the first half of The Valley of Fear, but still manages to keep the reader not only thoroughly interested, but still in suspense, until the real end of the story.
Sangar Sdiq The hound of baskervilles was awesome!
Mayur Shrikhande The Valley of Fear! Incredible case solving technique!
Nayara Ferreira I love "The hound of the Baskervilles" too, and also it's a gorgeous edition!
Image for The Complete Sherlock Holmes