The
The asked:

Is it anything like the Lux series ?

To answer questions about Half-Blood, please sign up.
Jessica Are you familiar with Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy? If so, then there is a similar sense of plot to Armentrout's Covenant series. This series is still unique in its own, however, and an awesome read. (If you do decide to read the books, then you'll know what I mean when I say that the series is worth it just for Aiden and Seth). If you haven't read the Vampire Academy series, then I highly recommend you read the Covenant series. It is based on Greek mythology and actually makes for a very entertaining read.

As for the Lux series, I can see some parallels. The plot and basis of the two series are complete and polar opposites, but the characters' traits are distinctly similar. Armentrout includes a lot of snark and hilarity in the Covenant series (which actually makes it all the more interesting to read...not that the books are bad as a standalone, but her amazing sense of humor shows in her writing) and Aiden is striking similar to Daemon in the Lux series. Both men are fiercely protective, somewhat standoffish at times, but are completely and utterly willing to die for the woman that they love. Oh, and they're also both unbelievably sexy. ;)
Hazel lovelace i agree with jessica...this story is so much like the vampire academy...and really fun..besides just start reading it...u may even find it better than the lux series!!
Dante V. Castien its kind of like lux, some what
Image for Half-Blood
by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads Author)