Marion
Marion asked:

when will this be offered by barnes and noble

Barbara Bryant I ordered my copy via Barnes & Noble (2017). They are offering Nook version too.
And PS: I gave a special shout-out to Ben Kane in my Goodreads review, but each author was superb. And to weave the stories together --often in unexpected moments -- that takes special talent! I read this collection quickly and plan to go back and reread. Not only to immerse myself further in the tiny details, but also to take more time to contemplate on the bigger questions about my life that this raises. Congrats to all of you involved in this collaboration!
Kate Quinn Since this is a self-pubbed collection, it is entirely up to Barnes & Noble whether they wish to carry it - they do not carry a lot of self-pubbed books, so the best place to find it (either the paperback version or the e-version) would be through Amazon or other online sources.
Image for A Day of Fire
by Stephanie Dray (Goodreads Author)