Kaela Frankenfield

is this book in diary format and do u know any good books in diary format

To answer questions about Princess Academy, please sign up.
Nikki try the book 'Book of a Thousand Days' it is in diary format and is one of my all time favourites
Chloe Athanasiou Try From Night owl to Dogfish. It isn't in diary format, but it is close. It's a series of text messages, so I think you will like it.
Willow Anne Rose Under Fire is in diary format and I absolutely loved it (and Code Name Verity too)
Teresa Always, Abigail by Nancy Cavanaugh is a cute story told through letters, lists, and journal entries. It's a sweet story (with a lesson) for ages 8-12 or so.
Jamie I've read a few diary format books, but the only two one-shot books I'd recommend are mentioned here by others. Book of a Thousand Days and Catherine, Called Birdy are both favorites of mine. For a whole series of diary format books, you might like the Royal Diaries series. Each one is written by a different author and based on the real-life accounts and histories of actual royalty while they were young (ex. Princess Sophia before she became Catherine the Great). I've read all but three so far, and while some are definitely more interesting than others, almost all of them really good.
Addison No, and I'd recommend dork diaries by Rachel Reneé Rusell
Marthy Brave Catherine Called Birdy
Nischita Books by Elizabeth and Tara Star are written letters. That's kind of like a diary.
Ryuu If you are looking for a good YA book in diary format, then you can read Love, Satrgirl. The Sequel of Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. You can also try Daddy Long Legs. :)
Kelsey I loved the Claidi Journals series by Tanith Lee, and they are all written in diary format. I read them some time ago, but I remember them being great! The first book is Wolf Tower. Hope that helps!
Debbie You might want to try The Royal Diaries, they are all based off of real girls, abeit with a slight fictional spin on things.
https://www.goodreads.com/series/4953...
Madeline J. Rose This book is not in diary format.
If you're looking for diary format trying reading anything by Marissa Moss.
She has written a lot of series like that. ;)
Stella Nonfiction or fiction. What are you looking for?
Image for Princess Academy
by Shannon Hale (Goodreads Author)