Chase
Chase asked:

That looks good...how is it?

To answer questions about The Book Thief, please sign up.
Angela It's amazing. The narration and character development are both great, which for me is more important than plot. You really get emotionally involved with the characters, and i couldn't put it down.
Alexis If you don't like a slow-pace story this is not for you. Otherwise I would advise you to read it. You. will. die. after. reading. this. book. Trust me with that one. Character development socially and physically, is amazing.

The Book Thief,
is an amazing story you will not want to put down.
Tariqah Amazing. Take your time with this one--the benefit is the emotional attachment with the characters, particularly Liesel.
Ava Kwong Bro this is the best book I have ever read. I read it when I was like in middle school or something but I reread it almost every year and I get something different out of it. The writing is absolutely beautiful, the storyline is perfect, the characters... I fell in love with so many of them. Its such a perfect book. I know I'm writing this 6 years after you read the book but I really hope you did. If you didn't, I strongly urge you to :)
Bookmark Sparklez It's truly amazing. The novel isn't as action-packed as it may sound to be but it really does resonate. It leaves you with so many lessons and wise words, and its tone is so haunting but interesting. It's the sort of book that you just absolutely tear through (pun intended, you WILL need tissues at some point), and when you finish it, you will have to put it down and just sit there for a while and let it steep for a while before you can properly function as a human being again, and even after that, it will stay with you. In short, it's a great book. Highly, HIGHLY recommend.
Mike Collins In my view, it's wonderful - one of the best books that ever read. The narration style is odd, but it works. It's bitter-sweet and it's funny and it's desperately sad, but it's brilliant.
Image for The Book Thief
by Markus Zusak (Goodreads Author)