Parissa Riggs
Parissa Riggs asked:

Ummm, this was supposed to be "The jaw-dropping conclusion"????? Major cliffhanger and $2.99 for the book and it was 2 chapters and ended at 21% through the book. The rest of the book was an excerpt from a different book! Please tell me this is a mistake?

To answer questions about The Chase, Volume 4, please sign up.
Lisa McQueen I read that she was adding pictures and different things and it didn't all come out. So it should be updated soon
Jessica Wood Hi Parissa! I believe I've responded to your email and resolved the issue for you.

This seemed to have affected many of the people who pre-ordered the book, and for that, I apologize! There should be 9 chapters and the epilogue for this last installment.

I feel awful. :( For anyone that has experienced this issue, please email me at jessicawoodauthor@gmail.com and I will do all that I can to address this issue for you and make it right. <3 Jessica Wood
Image for The Chase, Volume 4
by Jessica Wood (Goodreads Author)