SincerelyMC
SincerelyMC asked:

Does anyone know if the 5th Wave is going to be a trilogy or a series? If it's a trilogy, I'm going to have to prepare myself for some huge and epic ending, cause' it's Rick Yancey and he could kill everybody off. If it's a series, though, I'll probably have a party about it.

To answer questions about The Last Star, please sign up.
Daryl I think it will be a trilogy as it's the top of the trend right now with YA Fiction.
The Silence It is, sadly a trilogy. I know because if you enlarge the front cover of the book, it says" The final book of the 5th wave. I have loved the other two, I hope this one is just as good or better!
Roberth Gutiérrez Hey Daryl, that's just what came to mind when I put it into my "want to read" list. Better get prepared for this.
Julia I think it's a trilogy but I think the ending deserves more than 352 pages as it says on goodreads.
Larry Frost i think he will end it off at 3
Rachel Seigel I've been told it's a four book series.
Michelle I believe this is a trilogy. It even states in the blurb that this is the conclusion to the series :)
Malia Koger I'm sure it's a trilogy! I just finished the second... and it can't end there!!
Kaitlin It's a confirmed trilogy- in the acknowledgments of book 2 Yancey writes, "When you're writing a long story spanning three volumes about the end of the world as we know it..." But who knows! He may decide to write more.
Madisyn I also believe it's a trilogy.
Image for The Last Star