Beckie Hastings

Oh wow. Is everyone ok? That's my only real question. I mean subjecting yourselves to violent themes is one thing but an ... I can't even type it. An ... (computer whispers) atheist...(shudder) protagonist. How's everyone coping? Are you doing ok after being exposed to a worldview that doesn't include a deity?

To answer questions about The Meat Market, please sign up.
Amanda-andben Restall Crazy, the whole atheist warning, pmsl, you know, i lost over 20 friends?family members over night on facebook when I came out as an Atheist. Some people are scared of us, mhahaha!
Brad My (lack of a) god! How long until we have parental warnings on books containing atheism?? I wasn't aware this was even a 'thing'!
Sara I came down to the comments section to mention this myself, so I was thrilled to see your comment. How offensive is that warning? "Mothers, hide your children, the godless are coming! *screams of terror*"
James Chalk Ha! I love your question.
Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed or will enjoy the story.
Rachel I know right. As an atheist, I traumatise myself ;P
Image for The Meat Market
by James Chalk (Goodreads Author)