Franco Ruiters

Hi I am busy reading this book. My task after i have read the book is to discuss the following principle base on what I have read. Can anyone assist me by unpacking the principle or by preparing a statement. Principle : Focusing on reducing lead times is much more beneficial than saving project costs.

To answer questions about Critical Chain, please sign up.
Alistair MacDonald An efficient system moves at the speed of it's slowest node. A chaotic system moves at many speeds, creating waste at the intersections. Core principle: "Delays accumulate and advances do not". Formulate the chain of critical tasks needed to complete the project, make that chain the absolute priority. Instead of time-boxing all tasks individually, time-box the critical chain as a whole, reducing the waste of over-reporting, and making sure that what is necessary, is always ready.
Gabriel Pinkus
Image for Critical Chain