Thuc Doan
Thuc Doan asked:

Any book with similar crazy/powerful/dangerous male lead like this? Like I want the male lead to be this kind of crazy, even to the level of Knight by Kristen Ashley would be okay for me.

To answer questions about Monster in His Eyes, please sign up.
Ali This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas, it is a trilogy and it is amazing! I love it so much, like you need to read this! The lead male role is so mmmmmm, I can't even explain.
Maria Kaye Reaper's Property (Reapers MC #1) by Joanna Wylde
Bared To You (Crossfire #1) by Sylvia Day ← sort of like fifty shades, but there's no bdsm and the male lead is more obsessive/alpha-ish
Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers #1) Lili St. Germain ← really good dark series.
Victoria Bryant raw by belle aurora
Olivia Consequences by Aleatha Romig.
Dayle (the literary llama) The Professional by Kresley Cole
Natasha Ndyamba I have one that beats all the other out of the park. Adriana Noir's Skals Sinister Kisses. Sebastian is one hell of CRAZY POWERFUL SCARY SEXY HOT DANGEROUS lead male role.
Badeth The Master by Kresley Cole
Lady read the book monster by francette phal, its so good!!

another one is Till Death by Bella Jewel.. i love this kind of Alpha Male hero! U need to read those to books i recommend its really awesome!!
Heather Two of Ann Mayburn's series: Iron Horse (#1 is Exquisite Trouble) and Submissive's wish (#1 is Ivan's Captive Submissive)
Tweetatweet Twist Me Trilogy and Tormentor mine series by Anna Zaires
Jodell Sparrow by L.J. Shen
Renu justified and liability by aurora reynolds
Jackie I really like Joe, in You by Caroline Kepnes
Image for Monster in His Eyes
by J.M. Darhower (Goodreads Author)