I'm a huge fan of Political thrillers, and I've heard that the "Mitch Rapp" series are good. I'm a bit confused as to the order of the books. Could anyone help in this dept. Much appreciated.

To answer questions about Memorial Day, please sign up.
Carolyn fictfact.com will help you keep track of where you are in each of the series you follow. I find it very useful.
Gloria ~ mzglorybe vinceflynn.com shows the series in order, with pictures of the covers, which is helpful. I suggest starting with Term Limits which is about the people that hire him, then go on to American Assassin, Kill Shot, etc.,
David Howell For future readers of this thread re. "fictfact.com", back in 2020 that site closed. Here was a comment from them at the time:

"We recently lost our primary source of income, Amazon Associate sales. Due to a minor error on our part, we unknowingly had in infraction of their terms. We tried to appeal after we corrected the issue, but was not successful and they terminated our account. Over the years, we have had donations from our wonderful supporters, but it is not enough to cover our operating costs. We are extremely sad to have to close down the site after almost 10 years. Thank you for all your support over the years!!"

goodreads.com works for me, but here is an alternate to fictfact: Booksontrack.net (1990's style web site)
Image for Memorial Day