Catherine Carrigan
Catherine Carrigan asked Christoph Fischer:

Hi Christoph - Sorry to bother you! I am new to Goodreads as a fellow author. A friend on Goodreads said you may be able to answer this question. I have not one but TWO blogs. I am only able to get one blog to load automatically onto my Goodreads author page. Do you know how I can add a second blog into the automatic feed? Thank you for your time and consideration! Respectfully, Catherine Carrigan

Christoph Fischer So sorry, I only saw this post. I'm afraid I don't know the answer. My blogs are not linked automatically. I copy the html code of relevant blog posts onto the Goodreads blog but prefer to do that on a case by case basis.
The GR team are good with guidance, so go to the help menu and send a personal request. :-)
Thanks for the connection :-)