Beverley
Beverley asked:

What I enjoyed the most of this story was how well the author told the tale. There were many lines in the story that I went "I'd love to use these as my personal quotes." The story was gentle and flowing, interesting and felt at times like a painting was unfolding before me. It was a great story on human nature and the "meaning of life."

Fiona If you enjoyed reading Harold's tale, I heartily recommend "The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennessey" to you. It will give you her side of the story and more details on some of the characters, to boot. (Not saying any more as it would spoil it) but well worth the read too!
Lorraine Bilodeau I agree the writing was amazing. Loved all the descriptions and the phrases that stayed with me. Can't wait to read her next book
Irene Thielen Like Fiona, I enjoyed Harold's pilgrimage so much I move swiftly on to "The Love Song of Miss Queen Hennessey", which I have just finished. It is a beautiful book which will have you laughing and crying.
Image for The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry