vicki lee zell
vicki lee zell asked Feather Stone:

I think that Hollywood makes too many REmakes and they need to start getting some writers looking at UNknown authors works. Of course I love mystery thrillers and don't see enough of those. I'm tired of the GORE and more gore. Whatever happened to a good scary movie with a plot that makes sense, a twisted tale of talented treachery?

Feather Stone Yes, and double yes! I love going to movies - or used to when it was worth the parking fee and ticket & popcorn. The last movie I saw in the theatre that had me riveted to my seat was War Horse. Before that, hmm, it was probably more than a year. Some other movies probably were worth seeing, but, if I can wait to see them on my itsy tv screen, I'll pass. Other movies need to be seen on the big screen, even IMAX, to really appreciate the scenes and action. Like Avatar. Awesome. Wish I wrote Avatar. Perhaps a movie producer will pick up my novel, Forbidden.

Thanks for commenting, Viz Book.