Malu
Malu asked:

How accurate is the story. Is it true to the facts?

William Taylor I haven't finished the book yet but I have read quite a few books on Lawrence, the Middle East, WW1, and others that shed light on the period. I would venture the opinion that its accuracy is top notch. Furthermore, it is one of the most fascinating books about Lawrence I have ever read.
Marilynn Larew I'm no specialist on WWI or the Middle East, but I have spent some time studying both topics, and as far as I can tell, it's accrate.
Vernon Dewhurst I wasnt there, but it rings true!
Zhanwen "Phil" I've taken a few undergraduate courses on the history of the Middle East and as far as I've read, Anderson's accounts are well-researched. Accuracy is not the most useful criterion in history (beyond the boolean notion of "did X happne in year Y") because narratives can be debated on the merits of primary sources. This book is one of the best narratives for it incorporates the most current research on the subject. It's not original research though (a book shouldn't be)!
Image for Lawrence in Arabia