Tony da Napoli

I am reading the English language version titled In The Darkness, but cannot find a way to communicate this to goodreads editors.

To answer questions about Evas öga, please sign up.
grundoon When looking at a book's page, click on "more details...", then click on "all editions" to see a list of every version (formats, publishers, languages, etc.) already known to GR.
Pete Published by Vintage Books London, In The Darkness by Karin Fossum was originally published in 1995 as Evas Oye by J.W. Cappenlens Forlag AS, Oslo. Was translated to English in 2012 by James Anderson and published by vintage in 2013. (taken from the information inside my copy from across the pond). I think Eva's Eye is probably correct as there are occasionally translation errors in these Fossum books. This is the Inspector Sejer #1.

Robin My library has the first book in the series titled "Eva's Eye"...
Sharon Thank you, I wanted to start at the beginning of the series.
Image for Evas öga